Services for graduates
Carte dei servizi e standard di qualità
- Carta dei servizi per gli studenti con disabilità o DSA
L’università ha scelto di promuovere una cultura inclusiva, valorizzando l'eterogeneità e i punti di forza di ogni persona e investendo nella formazione superiore di ognuno tramite risorse e supporti diversificati.
I servizi offerti dal nostro Ateneo sono illustrati nella Carta dei Servizi.
- Carta dei servizi delle biblioteche
Le Biblioteche agiscono per un costante perfezionamento dei servizi offerti, analizzando i risultati raggiunti e prendendo in considerazione le richieste e le segnalazioni dell’utenza.
Per questo motivo la Carta dei servizi è in costante aggiornamento.
- Carta dei Servizi per i dottorati di ricerca
Rappresenta l’impegno che l'Università di Verona prende con le studentesse e gli studenti iscritti ai corsi di dottorato di ricerca e descrive i valori, le attività, i fattori di qualità e gli standard del Servizio Dottorati di ricerca.
- Carta dei servizi relativi all'Ammissione ai corsi ad accesso programmato, alle Immatricolazioni e alla Stampa e Consegna delle pergamene
- Carta dei servizi relativi al Diritto allo Studio
- Carta dei servizi relativi ai Master, ai Corsi di Perfezionamento e ai Corsi di Aggiornamento Professionale
- Carta dei servizi Job Placement
- Carta dei servizi per la Mobilità Studentesca Internazionale
- Carta dei servizi per l'Orientamento
- Carta dei servizi relativi agli Stage e ai Tirocini Curriculari
- Carta dei servizi relativi ai Sistemi Informativi e alle Tecnologie
- Carta dei servizi - Centro Piattaforme Tecnologiche
Services for Graduates
- Progettazione Grafica
Ideazione e realizzazione di progetti grafici
- Choosing a general doctor
Procedura scelta medico di base per studenti fuori sede dell’Università di Verona
- Health and Safety Protection
Il miglioramento delle condizioni di lavoro, la tutela della salute e sicurezza e la promozione della cultura della prevenzione rappresentano obiettivi fondamentali dell’Università di Verona.
- Social media
Elenco delle pagine ufficiali dell'università di Verona sui principali Social media
- University Scholarships and Grants
- Job Placement
- Supporto docenti esterni
- FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
Tutte le risposte ai dubbi e alle domande più frequenti sui servizi dell’Ateneo.
- Post Lauream
I progetti formativi, gli esami di Stato e tutto ciò che riguarda la didattica dopo la laurea
- Student Secretary's Office Services
Il servizio si rivolge agli studenti iscritti ai corsi di studio dell’Ateneo di Verona e comprende la documentazione utile per la gestione della carriera dello studente suddivisa per aree di appartenenza: Economia; Formazione, Filosofia e Servizio Sociale; Giurisprudenza; Lettere, Arti e Comunicazione; Lingue e Letterature Straniere; Medicina e Chirurgia; Scienze e Ingegneria; Scienze Motorie.
- University Language Centre
Laboratori ed esercitazioni per l’apprendimento delle lingue straniere
- International Relations
Programmi di internazionalizzazione della didattica e della ricerca di Ateneo e Programmi di mobilità studentesca internazionale
- Tools for research and consultation
- Booking a place at the library
Available only at the Frinzi, Meneghetti and Santa Marta libraries
- Stampe e fotoriproduzioni
Nelle biblioteche Frinzi, Meneghetti, Santa Marta, Giurisprudenza e nelle sedi di Scienze motorie, Ca' Vignal 2 e San Floriano sono a disposizione degli utenti alcune macchine multifunzione per fotocopia e stampa di documenti, da utilizzare nel rispetto delle norme sul diritto d’autore.
- Leganto Reading Lists
- Interlibrary services
Il servizio recupera per i propri utenti articoli o libri non posseduti dall'Ateneo o da altre biblioteche della città; fornisce inoltre il proprio materiale a biblioteche e centri di ricerca italiani e stranieri.
- Bibliographic information and research
Il servizio fornisce informazioni e orientamento sui servizi delle biblioteche e sulla fruibilità del patrimonio bibliografico. Inoltre, offre assistenza personalizzata per esigenze informative più complesse e supporto alla ricerca bibliografica sulle risorse e banche dati disciplinari.
- User training
Il servizio progetta, organizza ed eroga corsi sui servizi bibliotecari, sul portale per la ricerca bibliografica Universe e sulle risorse online e a stampa disponibili per l'utenza.
- Reference and study rooms
Spazi aperti al pubblico per lo studio e la consultazione.
- Supporto applicativo
Per ogni informazione o problema di natura tecnica (password non funzionante o impossibilità di accedere al servizio) contattare il tecnico informatico della propria struttura di riferimento
- SSL VPN Secure Remote Access
Il Servizio SSL VPN permette agli utenti istituzionali di realizzare una connessione da qualsiasi parte del mondo (Internet) verso la nostra rete di Ateneo (Intranet), attraverso un accesso via HTTPS (mediante una connessione cifrata quindi sicura) alle risorse informatiche e telematiche come se ci si trovasse all'interno della rete di Ateneo.
- University careers and salaries (reserved access)
Visualizzazione on line CUD e cedolini paga
- Servizio di posta elettronica - laureati
Servizio di posta elettronica
- Firma Elettronica Avanzata - FEA
Il Servizio di Firma Elettronica Avanzata - FEA consente agli utenti dell'Università di Verona di sottoscrivere atti e documenti in formato elettronico.
- Accesso da rete esterna (VPN)
Per interrogare Universe, banche dati, riviste online e e-book e accedere al full-text da qualsiasi postazione all'esterno della rete di ateneo è necessario avvalersi del servizio VPN (software Pulse Secure). Le istruzioni sono presenti di seguito in questa pagina nella sezione "Documenti" - "Accesso alle risorse dall'esterno della rete dell'Università di Verona - VPN". Il servizio, gestito dai Servizi informatici di Ateneo, permette agli utenti autorizzati di essere riconosciuti come appartenenti alla rete universitaria.
- Laureati e account GIA
- Liaison Office
Technology Transfer Office
- Valutazione della ricerca
- PhD Programmes
- Funding for research
- Access to Catalogue of Research Products
Accesso al programma di gestione dei prodotti della Ricerca (https://iris.univr.it) e ai documenti e informazioni di supporto (guida per l'utente, FAQ, supporto utenti).
- Sport Sciences
- Short Masters and postgraduate courses
- Literature, Arts and Communication Studies
- Student Career Management - Sciences and Engineering
- State Examinations (D)
- University--Company Opportunities
Diverse possono essere le opportunità di collaborazione tra Ateneo e sistema delle imprese: si tratta di individuare, tra quelli possibili, i percorsi più adeguati per consentire di soddisfare al meglio i fabbisogni di innovazione delle aziende attraverso l'adozione di nuove conoscenze sviluppate in ambito accademico.
- Opportunities abroad for students and staff
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Education, Philosophy and Social Work
- Medicine and Surgery
- International programmes
- Research Scholarships
Servizio di informazione relativamente alle procedure concorsuali per l'attribuzione delle borse che, poi, vengono seguite dai singoli Dipartimenti.
UNIVR ALUMNI student associations
Contact usOffices open to the public
FAQFrequently asked questions for graduates
Postgraduate Study Office (Professional master's programmes, advanced and professional development courses)
UO Master e corsi di perfezionamento
Via San Francesco 22 37129 Verona
'Front office' service: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 10 am to 1 pm.
Phone opening times: from Monday to Friday, 10 am to 12 noon.
Job placement Office
UO Job Placement
Via San Francesco 22 - 37129 Verona
Lunedì e Giovedì: dalle ore 12.00 alle ore 13.00
Martedì: dalle ore 14.00 alle ore 15.30 (solo su appuntamento, previa richiesta da inviare via mail)
- Professional master’s programmes are professionally-oriented courses lasting from one to two years, by the end of which students are awarded an academic qualification. In the course of a Professional master’s programme, students earn at least 60 CFU credits (for one-year programmes), or 120 CFU credits (for two-year programmes). There are two types of Professional master’s programmes, each with different entry requirements: first- and second-level Professional master’s programmes. Student wishing to enrol on a 1st-level Professional master’s programme must have a Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent foreign qualification of at least three years duration. For 2nd-level Professional master’s programmes, a Master’s degree is required for admission.
- Advanced and professional development courses are advanced courses designed based on the needs of professional associations, public bodies, companies and local health authorities. These courses can be aimed both at graduates and people holding a high-school diploma who wish to enhance their knowledge of a particular technical, professional and cultural area. In order to be admitted, applicants must meet the below requirements:
1. Students wishing to apply for advanced courses must have a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent foreign qualification of at least three years duration.
2. To apply for advanced and professional development courses, you must hold a secondary school diploma or a foreign qualification recognised as suitable according to current legislation.
- Continuing education programmes are flexible courses designed to meet the needs of professional associations, public bodies, companies and local health authorities. These courses are for employed and unemployed people, graduates and diploma holders wishing to enhance their professional skills in specific specialised areas. Admission requirements: in order to be admitted to a Continuing education programme you must have a secondary school diploma or a foreign qualification recognised as suitable according to current legislation. Further details on admission requirements and eligible qualifications are indicated in the relevant course information sheet.
- Once approved by the University’s governing bodies, a course description is published on the University’s website with all the relevant administrative and teaching information. For each course, Programme Directors may send to the Postgraduate Study Office additional information and notices to be published on the programme web page. The University’s Communications Office takes care of the promotional aspects of programmes on the University’s website, as well as on the University’s social media channels and specific websites. Once having agreed upon enrolment deadlines with Programme Directors, the Postgraduate Study Office prepares the Call for applications and the relevant annexes, which include a Programme Fact Sheet for each course. The Call, which is also made available in English, is published on the University’s official registry and website.
- The Call for applications to apply for Postgraduate Study courses is normally published in July. Additional Calls for further courses may be published during the academic year.
Each course/programme has a specific deadline for submitting applications.
- Applicants normally apply online through the ESSE3 platform. The application process includes two steps.
The first step is the applicant’s registration and application to take part in the selection process. After the enrolment deadline, the Postgraduate Study Office will inform each Programme Director whether their course has reached the minimum number of students, and if so, it will send them a list of eligible students. If a selection process is to be carried out, or if the number of applicants exceeds the maximum number of students that can be admitted, the Scientific Committee will draw up a list of the admitted applicants. The Office will then publish the list with all the information necessary to complete the enrolment. For courses that are open (no selection process or evaluation by the Scientific Committee), the Office, once it has ensured that the minimum number of participants has been reached, will publish a list of the admitted applicants, with all the information necessary to complete the enrolment.
The second step is the enrolment and the payment of the instalment.
Please check our website for tutorials on how to register on ESSE3, how to apply for the Call and how to enrol.
- From ‘enrolment deadline’to ‘sending the list of applicants to Programme Directors’: 3 working days.
From ‘receiving the list of the admitted applicants by the Scientific Committee’ to ‘publication of the list of admitted applicants, and open enrolment window’: 3 working days.
From the ‘opening of the enrolment window’ to ‘enrolment deadline’: 5 working days.
From ‘enrolment deadline’ to ‘start of the course’: 5 working days.
For courses in which a high number of applicants is expected, or a high number of applicants with foreign qualifications, the Postgraduate Study Office may choose to postpone deadlines, especially for the activities included in the first two lines above.
- Yes. Enrolment deadlines may be extended by up to one month. If, after the enrolment deadline, the number of applicants is less than the minimum number of enrolled students required, the Programme Director may propose and have approved by the Department a new financial plan that complies with the sustainability requirements of the course. If the number of applicants exceeds the maximum number of students that can be admitted, the Scientific Committee may determine to admit more applicants, provided that the quality requirements of the course are met (i.e. classrooms, student/faculty ratio, internship opportunities). If, after the enrolment deadline, the minimum number of applicants to be admitted has not been reached, additional applicants may be admitted, as long as it is before the start of the course.
- Applicants wishing to enrol in a Professional Master’s programme cannot be enrolled at the same time, in the same academic year, in a:
a) Bachelor’s degree
b) Master’s degree
c) PhD programme
d) Postgraduate Specialisation programme
e) another Professional Master’s programme
There are no restrictions for those wishing to enrol in advanced and professional development courses.
- No, you cannot be enrolled on other courses during your Professional master’s programme, regardless of whether these are held at the University of Verona or at other universities, in Italy or abroad.
- Yes, students who are about to graduate – i.e. those who only need to pass the final examination to complete their degree programme – can enrol on a Professional master’s programme, provided that they graduate no later than the last graduation session of the academic year prior to that in which the latter course is to be carried out.
Please note: when drawing up the list of eligible applicants (graduatoria), priority will be given to applicants who have graduated by the enrolment deadline.
- Yes, you can submit more than one application. However, at the moment of enrolment, you will need to choose only one programme.
- Yes, as long as you comply with the attendance requirements in place for both courses.
- Yes, students who are about to graduate – i.e. those who only need to pass the final examination to complete their degree programme – can enrol on an advanced course, provided that they graduate before the beginning of the latter course, which requires mandatory attendance.
Please note: when drawing up the list of eligible applicants (graduatoria), priority will be given to applicants who have graduated by the enrolment deadline.
- Yes, if you enrol on a Professional master’s programme, you may be entitled to receive a benefit in the form of a reduction/reimbursement of your tuition fees for a value of €500. Specifically:
1) Students who graduate in the academic year 2020/2021 within the normal duration of their Bachelor’s degree or Single-cycle/Combined Bachelor+Master’s degree (including at a different university) and who then enrol for the following academic year on a 1st-level Professional master’s programme at the University of Verona are awarded a tuition fee reduction of € 500;
2) Students who graduate in the academic year 2020/2021 within the normal duration of their Master’s degree or Single cycle/Combined Bachelor+Master’s degree (including at a different university) who then enrol for the following academic year on a 2nd-level Professional master’s programme at the University of Verona are awarded a tuition fee reduction of € 500.
How to apply for benefits:
a) if you graduated at the University of Verona before registering for the selection process, these benefits are applied automatically;
b) if you graduated at the University of Verona after registering for the selection process, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
c) if you graduated at another university, please write to: email@example.com and attach a substitutive declaration ("dichiarazione sostitutiva del certificato di laurea ai sensi del DPR 445/2000”) in which you declare the following:
• the name of the University at which you graduated;
• that you have graduated within the normal duration of your degree programme;
• the academic year in which you enrolled;
• the academic year in which you graduated.
• This declaration must be original and you will need to send it together with a scanned copy of a valid ID document.
If point b) or c) above applies to you, you should send your request at the time of enrolling, or before the second instalment of tuition fees is issued, if due. Benefits are in the form of a reduction of the first or the second instalment (if due), or as a reimbursement if the instalments have already been paid in full.
- Yes. Students with disabilities can apply for reduced fees, as follows:
a) Students with a certified disability according to Art. 3(1) of Law no. 104/1992 or with at least 66% invalidity, are completely exempt from paying course fees for Professional Master’s programmes, advanced and professional development courses. These students will be enrolled as ‘extra students’, i.e. they will not be taken into account when calculating the minimum number of participants to start the course.
b) Students with certified disability of 50-65% are awarded a €250 reduction towards their course fees for Professional Master’s programmes, and a 5% reduction towards their course fees for advanced and professional development courses. Benefits are in the form of a reduction of the first or the second instalment (if due), or as a reimbursement if the instalments have already been paid in full.
- No, you will not be awarded any ECM credits by attending a Professional master’s programme, only CFU credits. Healthcare assistants who attend, either in Italy or abroad, postgraduate training courses (Specialisation programmes, PhD programmes, Professional master’s programmes, advanced courses, and Master’s degree programmes, as set out in Ministerial Decree no. 509 of 3 November 1999) are exempt from having to obtain ECM credits.
- You can pay the enrolment fees of your course by printing out the PagoPA payment form, which will be made available to you online at the time of enrolment. If your company or organisation intends to pay your fees, please get in touch with the Segreteria master: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yes. However, if a private company is paying for your fees, the payment must be made before the payment deadline set out in the relevant Call for applications. If a public body or organisation is paying for your fees, a certificate stating that the payment will be made (‘impegno di spesa’) must be sent to the University by the enrolment deadline. At the request of the company or organisation, a payment receipt can be issued once payment has been received by the University.
- For any teaching and learning activities taking place online, the University’s regulations on e-learning apply. Enrolled students may attend lectures remotely without any restrictions if these activities have been planned to include Distance learning.
- Internships done as part of a Postgraduate course must take place in companies or organisations approved by the University of Verona (Ufficio Stage is the University office that deals with internships for the students of the University).
- Partnerships in the area of postgraduate courses are established by means of an agreement (‘Convenzione’) drawn up by the Postgraduate Study office using a template approved by the University. This must then be signed by the Rector, or the Director of the Department.
- No reimbursement of the tuition fees will be made if you withdraw from your course. Following the withdrawal, the student is not entitled to a refund of the fees and contributions already paid, while the obligations to pay the instalments due before the official withdrawal date shall remain, as well as the financial obligations relating to sanctions or forfeiture of any financial benefits already received.
- To withdraw from studies, log into ESSE3, then click on “carriere” and “domanda di chiusura”. Once the procedure is complete, the system will provide you with a €16 payment form (stamp duty - imposta di bollo) that you will need to pay. Once your payment is made, you will need to send a copy of the form to email@example.com. Please note that your withdrawal request will be regarded as correctly submitted only once you have paid the relevant stamp duty.
- Yes, you can withdraw from your course temporarily, in case of:
a) prolonged illness
d) any other case established by current legislation
e) other special cases authorised by the Scientific Committee
The student may be admitted as an extra student to the same course in the following academic year, if applicable.
The Scientific Committee may recognise the activities previously attended by the student, and shall determine the amount of enrolment fees to be paid.
- To request certificates and self-declaration forms, please fo to:
- To collect your academic scroll/certificate, please contact the University’s Certificates Office (Ufficio Diplomi):
- Malattia del corsista
- Astensioni e congedi parentali per maternità
- Sospensione del corso sostegno
- Tassa erariale (esasta)
Bollettino di pagamento della tassa erariale di partecipazione all'Esame di Stato - Euro 49,58.
Causale: indicare tassa erariale per l'esame di stato seguito dalla professione, sessione e anno.
Inviare la ricevuta di pagamento secondo le modalità indicate nel Bando.
NB: La tassa erariale verrà inserita manualmente dalla Segreteria dopo la chiusura delle iscrizioni e in ESSE3 "il pallino rosso" nei pagamenti diventerà verde.