Opportunities abroad for students and staffServizi
Opportunities abroad for students
Thinking about a study abroad experience? Here you will find the international mobility programmes running at the University of Verona:
- Erasmus+ for study purposes, european credit mobility
- Erasmus+ for traineeship, european mobility for traineeship
- Worldwide Study, overseas credit mobility
Map and list of International agreements
Notice: students please use Service Desk in order to ask for information.
Opportunities abroad for teachers and staff
Thinking about a short teaching or training mobility abroad? Here you will find the international mobility programmes running at the University of Verona:
- Erasmus+ teaching mobility
- Erasmus+ staff training mobility
- Lisa Bonfante, Roberta Casalini, Simone Lonardi, Barbara Mancassola, Maddalena Pigozzi, Matteo Rima
- Service managed by:
- Unit International Office
- +39 045 802 8440 - 8043 - 8530 - 8596 - 8196
FRONT OFFICE TEMPORARILY CLOSED.
Phone opening times: Monday to Friday 9 am - 1 pm
l'Università di Verona ha ottenuto l'ECHE (Erasmus Charter for Higher Education) per il settennio 2014/2020.
La carta contiene il testo della ERASMUS POLICY STATEMENT (OVERALL STRATEGY), la strategia Erasmus dell'Ateneo e i principali obiettivi nell'ambito della mobilità Erasmus+.
The University of Verona obtained the ECHE for 2021-2027.
Here is published the ECHE along with the Erasmus Policy Statement (EPS) in Italian and English, a document which contains the overall internationalization strategy of the University.
International standard classification of education fields of education and training 2013
- The Erasmus programme is an international mobility programme which allows regularly enrolled students to spend a period of study (2 to 12 months) at a European university. As part of the programme, students will be able to attend courses and the relevant university facilities, as well as doing an internship or working on their dissertation, and have their exams and credits recognised at their university.
- For further information please contact the International Office, Chiostro S. Francesco (cloister), via San Francesco 22, Verona. Opening hours for the public: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 am to 12.45 noon (temporarily closed due to Covid-19 pandemic) Telephone: +39 045/8028596 – +39 045/8028440 - +39 045/8028043 – +39 045/8028530 or via Service Desk: Mobilità internazionale > Erasmus+ Studio
- The Call for applications for Erasmus+ mobility grants is normally published between January and February each year. Applicants must submit their application by the relevant deadline together with the required documentation. The lists of the eligible and successful applicants (graduatorie) are drawn up based on merit and possibly on additional criteria depending on each degree programme, as determined by the relevant Selection Committee.
- Yes. Other opportunities for international student mobility include Worldwide Study (which enables students to receive an international mobility grant to spend a period of study in one of the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, South Korea, Japan, Mexico, Russia, the United States of America, and Taiwan), Erasmus+ for Traineeship, for internships at companies all over Europe, and Short Term Mobility for short international mobilities (5-30 days).
- Yes, your exams taken abroad will be recognised by the University of Verona, provided that you follow the procedures in place for each degree programme and complete the relevant forms correctly.
- Many universities provide accommodation options specifically for Erasmus students in student residences or on campus. On the website of the relevant Institution you should find the necessary documentation to submit, by a specific deadline, to apply for accommodation. Such a service may not be available in other Institutions, which means it is up to you to find your own accommodation: if that's the case, it may be worth getting in touch with former Erasmus students to get some tips and advice.