One of the strategic commitments of the University of Verona is assisting students with identifying and developing their vocational and career paths. To this end, the University’s Job Placement Office:
- implements initiatives and events to present internship and employment opportunities to University of Verona graduates, and runs a job matching service;
- enhances graduates’ employability through the development of strategic and soft skills. Through the Job Placement Office, the University of Verona is accredited by the Veneto Region for delivering career guidance services to graduates.
1. Career counselling and guidance:
- one-to-one counselling sessions;
- soft skills workshops;
- career counselling workshops for PhDs;
- company events for students and recent graduates;
- training opportunities and info days.
3. Job matching service.
For further information on our services, please download the overview document in the ‘Documents’ section below, or click here.Please also check our Facebook group and subscribe for further information and everything about our events and services.
- Massimiliano Lollis
- Cristina Spinella
- Service managed by:
- Unit Career Service and Teacher Training Unit
Come laureate/i possono proporre e attivare uno stage in azienda
Il ruolo del tutor accademico nello stage per laureate/i
Tirocinio pratico-valutativo riservato ai laureati in psicologia classe lm 51
Work experience abroad - Graduates
Meetings with the professional world
Orientation for work, "tailored" to you
Competenze, canali di ricerca, strumenti di presentazione: guide utili per il mondo del lavoro
Il mercato del lavoro
Percorsi individuali di orientamento al lavoro per laureande/i e neo-laureate/i
PlayLab@Univr – laboratori sulle soft skills con focus sul mercato del lavoro
Workshop di orientamento al lavoro per dottorandi e dottori di ricerca
Apprendistato di alta formazione e ricerca
Carta dei servizi JP
FAQ - Stage
(internships) What is an internship? What is work experience?
(internships) Why do an internship?
(internships) Which office do I apply for a stage?
(internships) How is an internship set up?
(internships) When do internships take place?
(internships) Where do internships take place?
(internships) How long is an internship?
(internships) How is an internship timetable decided?
(DURATA) 3. E' possibile coprire i cfu stage con 2 esperienze in azienda diverse?
(internships) Is a student covered by insurance during an internship?
(internships) Are any expenses reimbursed?
(internships) What obligations does an internee have?
(internships) Who are the tutors?
(internships) What are the advantages for companies offering internships to students and graduates?
(internships) What is the company's role?
(internships) At the end of an internship, does the University award credits?
(internships) What is the procedure for recognising credits?
(internships) Can I do an internship abroad?
(internships) What internships abroad are offered by the University?
(internships) Are scholarships available for internships abroad?