Post Graduate Group
Our group is involved with:
- Supporting decisions on the teaching of short master's courses, advanced courses and professional development courses by the Postgraduate Committee, the relevant departments and the central bodies of the university.
- Supporting study programme contact staff in setting up, managing and monitoring postgraduate courses.
- Ensuring links with the USR and MIUR for university courses that are within the institutional framework of in-service training for teachers at all school levels.
- Planning and managing work guidance activities and promoting meetings between jobseekers and employers.
Servizi gestiti da Post Graduate Group
- Caterina Gallasin
- Via San Francesco, 22 - 37129 Verona
Unità operative dell'Area
Job Placement Unit
045 802 8502
Short Master Courses, Advanced Courses and Professional Development Courses Unit
045 8028767 045 8028260 - Administrative services for students enrolled in Professional Master’s programmes (enrolment and student fees)