Student Career Management - Sciences and EngineeringServizi
Student Secreterary's Office
The service is aimed at all students enrolled in study courses in the Science and Engineering area and includes services (see the Services section) and documentation (see the Documents section) useful for student career management.
What to do autonomously
Students can independently manage many aspects of their careers directly from MYUNIVR, which is essential to view all notices related to services and the study course, and/or on ESSE3, such as:
- applying for international mobility calls | uploading final dissertation thesis | registering for exams | electronic booklet | payment of fees | submission of degree application | freshmen's questionnaire | teaching evaluation questionnaires | application for benefits (DUB)
- compilation of the study plan during the permitted period, also in order to include in the plan TAF D subjects envisaged in the Additional learning activities of one's course of study (study course's webpage > Studying at the University of Verona > Additional learning activities).
- institutional e-mail (account for writing to university offices - app in MYUNIVR)
- renewal of enrolment - years following the first | from 12.07.2022 to 17.10.2022, by paying the first instalment
- print self-certifications (for enrolment, graduation, tax purposes, etc.).
Further services that are fundamental in one's student career are:
- electronic badge (for Science and Engineering students, there is also a physical badge, which can be booked on ESSE3 by following the path: Segreteria -> Impegni e Prenotazioni Appointments in the Secretariat and collected from the Front Office during opening hours)
- Univr App
What you need to contact your secretariat for
Certain types of administrative procedures cannot be completed independently by the student and require the support of the Student secretariat staff, by sending an email to email@example.com specifying study course and matriculation number (VRXXXXXX) in the subject line. It is recommended to request them well in advance and within the dedicated time windows (see above all the Academic Calendar):
- from 12.07.2022 to 17.10.2022: change of curriculum within the same course of study | outgoing transfer | admissions to master's degree courses (late payment is envisaged in the event of enrolment by 15.12.2022; see the How to enrol page of each course of study)
- from 12.07.2022 to 17.10.2022 (to 15.12.2022 in the case of late enrolment): recognition of credits from previous careers (concluded for withdrawal, for achievement of title, or for loss of student status) and possible admission to years subsequent to the first year | change of course within the University of Verona and possible admission to years subsequent to the first year | incoming transfer and possible admission to years subsequent to the first year
- from 12.07.2022 to 30.11.2022: change to part-time regime and vice versa
- from 01.12.2022 to 26.02.2023 and from 01.05.2023 to 14.07.2023: request for the inclusion in the degree plan of TAF D courses not envisaged in the the Additional learning activities of one's course of study (study course's webpage > Studying at the University of Verona > Additional learning activities), or of supernumerary courses.
- degree application check | check of requirements for enrolment in subsequent years and propaedeuticity | request of certificates | request of duplicate badges | request of language certificates/equipolences | withdrawing from studies | resumption of studies | interruption of studies
The telephone service is available from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 12:00 at the following numbers:
- +39 045 8027827: for the Bachelor's degrees in Bioinformatics and in Applied Mathematics, for the Master's degrees in Medical Bioinformatics and in Mathematics;
- +39 045 8027863: for the Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, for the Master's degrees in Computer Science and Engineering and in Computer Engineering for Robotics and Smart Industry;
- +39 045 8027023: for the Bachelor's degrees in in Biotechnology and in Human Centered Medical System Engineering, for the Master's degrees in Agri-Food Biotechnology and in Biotechnology for bioresources and sustainable development;
- +39 045 8027053: for the Bachelor's degree in Innovation and sustainability in the industrial production of food;
- +39 045 8027927: for the Bachelor's degree in Viticultural and Oenological Science and Technology.
- +39 045 8027928: for the Master's degrees in Molecular and Medical Biotechnology, in Data Science and in Artificial Intelligence.
- Service managed by:
- Unit Science and Engineering Teaching and Student Services Unit
Students and prospective students can seek support from:
- Front - Office, for all general questions and inquiries (ex: where can I find the class schedule? What is the number of the internship office?). The service is provided via telephone at +39 045 802 7989 and in-person (Front-Office, atrium of Ca' Vignal 2) on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Wednesdays from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Student Secretariat of one's course of study, for all case histories and requests specific to one's career (e.g., I can't find a transcript of an exam in my transcript, why? Can I request to move an exam from TAF D to TAF F?). The service is provided in two ways: by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org - from one's institutional account if a student, specifying in the subject line matriculation and course of study) and by telephone (at the specific number linked to one's course of study, Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.).
Gli studenti che vogliono passare ad altro curriculum del proprio Corso di Studi, devono compilare il modulo e inviarlo all'indirizzo email@example.com dal proprio account istituzionale. Sul modulo NON va apposta alcuna marca da bollo. Periodo in cui inviare la richiesta: dal 14 luglio al 17 ottobre 2022.