Graduation Sessions - Science and EngineeringServizi
Proclamations from July 2022
Proclamations, from July 2022 Graduation sessions, will be in presence in compliance with the updated Crisis Unit communiqués; an excerpt from the May 2, 2022 communiqué is provided below:
"Only students in isolation as positive for SARS-CoV-2 will be able to request to take exams or the graduation exam remotely. The request must be made by submitting the "Request Form for Distance Graduation or Exam Session_rev.02/05/2022" to the faculty member.
The degree/diploma exams will be held again without any limitation on the number of participants, but the limits of classroom capacity will remain valid for safety reasons; therefore, no more people than the official capacity of the classroom itself will be admitted. During the final exams, it is strongly recommended that all those present wear at least a surgical mask, but preferably an FFP2 mask, and that all the general measures to contain contagion mentioned above be respected.
As of May 1, 2022, there is no longer a green pass requirement for access to University facilities for both internal staff and external students and users."
Graduation committees and the order of proclamation of graduating students are announced by appropriate notice here for courses pertaining to the Department of Biotechnology and here for courses pertaining to the Department of Computer Science.
Graduation application and deadlines
The graduation application is submitted through a special computerized procedure, taking care to respect the deadlines that are periodically set by the educational structure of reference.
The deadlines, forms and details on the procedure, explained in a video tutorial, are at the bottom of the page; the periods of graduation sessions can be consulted in the Academic Calendar.
- Exams must be taken and recorded strictly 7 days before the proclamation date, excluding the final exam.
- The internship must be on the online procedure in "VIS" status at least 10 days before the proclamation date.
- Those returning from a period spent abroad must immediately submit the request for credit recognition to the Student Secretariat, indicating in the "Notes" field whether they participated in the Erasmus+ project or other mobility projects.
- The item "Final Exam" will be verbalized on the day of graduation or in the days immediately following.
- If you cannot find the name of the co-supervisor and/or examiner, after confirming the graduation application send an email to email@example.com putting in carbon copy the supervisor and requesting the manual addition of the name.
- The examiner should be entered at the indication of one's supervisor while filling out the application.
- The €16 virtual stamp duty is created automatically once you have confirmed the graduation application correctly.
- The thesis must not bear the logo of the University of Verona.
- The title of the thesis is editable until the supervisor approves the complete thesis file, uploaded to ESSE3.
Delivery of University badge or booklet
The graduating student can deposit the paper university booklet or the student badge in the appropriate box located at the Science and Engineering Reception (Ca' Vignal 2) or send it by mail to the following address: Università degli Studi di Verona - U.O. Segreteria Corsi di Studio Scienze e Ingegneria - Strada le Grazie, 15 - 37134 Verona
Degree certificate and degree parchment (diploma)
The degree certificate can be applied for by following the dedicated directions.
The degree parchment is printed by the Diploma Office. To check if your graduation parchment is available and the date from which you can collect it, click here.
- Claudia Manfrin
- Monica Agostini, Francesca Contestabile, Gianna Karla Germoglio, Nadia Ghittorelli, Elsa Michiel Derress, Roberta Padovani, Alessandro Sturiale, Caterina Vantini, Karin Vyoralova
- Front-Office Studenti: +39 045 8027989 | Orario: 10:00 - 13:00