YOUR STUDY PLANServizi
HOW DO I COMPLETE AND SUBMIT MY INDIVIDUAL STUDY PLAN?
You should complete and submit your Study Plan online. Through this procedure, you can select and add the modules you would like to attend and take as part of your degree programme, subject to the relevant teaching regulations (i.e. mandatory modules or curricular modules that cannot be changed; optional modules, etc.). The modules that you select and add to your Study Plan will automatically appear on your Student’s Exam Record (libretto universitario).
IS IT MANDATORY TO SUBMIT A STUDY PLAN?
Yes, it is mandatory to submit your Study Plan, because of the following reasons:
- you can ONLY register for the exams that have been added to your Study Plan;
- you can attend modules via Distance Learning (if applicable) ONLY if these have been previously added to your Study Plan. For further information on Distance Learning activities please go to: MyUnivr.
Please note that certain types of teaching and training activities (e.g. extra exams, exams to be taken earlier than usual, etc.) cannot be added by students. To add one or more of these activities to your Study Plan, you will need to submit a special request to the Teaching and Student Services Unit of your area, by the methods indicated in the Teaching and Student Services Units web page (please select accordingly).
DEADLINES FOR SUBMITTING YOUR STUDY PLAN
|All students enrolled in a current degree programme (ex Ministerial Decree no. 270/04) must complete and submit their individual Study Plan online.|
|AREA||Submissions open from:||Deadline|
|LITERATURE, ARTS AND COMMUNICATION STUDIES||21.09.2020||30.06.2021|
|FOREIGN LANGUAGES AND LITERATURES|
|EDUCATION, PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIAL WORK Please note: students in their first, second, and third year of the Single Cycle/Combined Bachelor+Master’s degree programme in Primary Teacher Education are exempt from submitting their Study Plan online.|
|SCIENCES AND ENGINEERINGPlease note: students enrolled in the Bachelor's degree in Viticultural and Oenological Science and Technology are exempt from submitting their Study Plan online.||28.09.2020||31.05.2021|
|MEDICINE AND SURGERY Please note: only students enrolled in the Single Cycle/Combined Bachelor+Master’s degree programme in Medicine and Surgery are required to submit their Study Plan online, but they can do so throughout the year.||=||=|
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND SUPPORT:
- Medicine, Dentistry, Health Professions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Economics: https://helpdesk.univr.it:8443/CAisd/pdmweb.exe
-Education, Philosophy, and Social Work: https://helpdesk.univr.it:8443/CAisd/pdmweb.exe
- Law: https://helpdesk.univr.it:8443/CAisd/pdmweb.exe
- Literature, Arts, and Communication Studies: https://helpdesk.univr.it:8443/CAisd/pdmweb.exe
- Foreign Languages and Literatures: https://helpdesk.univr.it:8443/CAisd/pdmweb.exe
- Sciences and Engineering: email@example.com
- Sport Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: should you experience problems logging in, please go to: Gestione password e credenziali where you will find information on how to recover your login details.
Consulta la guida generale