Student fees (taxes, university fees and benefits) – Prospective StudentsServizi
Satisfaction Questionnaire of the Video Presentation: https://limesurvey.univr.it/index.php/328629?lang=en
University fees paid by students to the University are used to cover costs for teaching, scientific and administrative services. The instalments determined by the University are in line with the ‘Regulations on Student Fees’, which deal with the following: ISEEU, CFU credits, enrolment (normal duration, or beyond the normal duration of the programme), type of degree programmes, benefits for students.
Annual fees are paid in three instalments as follows:
- 1st instalment: € 150.00 first part of fees + € 173.00 regional tax + € 16.00 stamp duty by 15 October;
- 2nd instalment: 50% of the remaining fees due (by 31 March);
- 3rd instalment: 50% of the remaining fees due (by 31 May).
--> For further information see the Student fees prospectus (in Italian).
Students may apply for
- student fees reduction;
- university scholarships and grants;
- ‘part-time student collaborations’ (‘150 hours’, starting from the second year of enrolment).
Please note: students who have not yet completed their registration at the University (for instance, those who have taken an admission exam/test to apply for a limited access degree programme, and are waiting for the results) can also apply by submitting a Benefits Application Form (DUB).When completing the DUB, students must include all benefits they intend to apply for: if applying for several benefits with different deadlines, they will have to submit their DUB by the earliest deadline.
Please note: due to public health guidance, the services provided by the Scholarships and Grants Office will only be available online and over the phone until further notice.
Please contact us as follows:
by calling 045 802 8711: Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday-Friday 8.30-13.00;
2) through online access to the VIRTUAL COUNTER FOR THE EQUAL ACCESS TO EDUCATION UNIT
on the days of:
- Tuesday from 10 am to 12 noon
- Wednesday from 2 pm to 3 pm
- Thursday from 2 pm to 3 pm
- Friday from 10 am to 12 noon
by connecting to the following link: https://logistica.univr.it/portalePlanning/UNIVR-sportelli/index.php?include=form&servizio=8
Our Office is closed on:
from 9 August to 15 August 2021; at 2 pm on 24 December 2021