Student fees (taxes, university fees and benefits) – Prospective StudentsServizi
Please note: due to public health guidance, the services provided by the Scholarships and Grants Office will only be available online and over the phone until further notice.
Please contact us as follows:
- by phone: on the phone numbers provided on the Office web page, from Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 1 pm;
- by taking part in a special Zoom meeting on Tuesdays (10 am to 12 noon / 3 pm to 5 pm), Wednesdays (3 pm to 5 pm), and Thursdays (10 am to 12 noon), at the following link: https://univr.zoom.us/s/4756395084
Our Office is closed on:
7 December 2020; from 24 December 2020 (2 pm) to 3 January 2021.
University fees paid by students to the University are used to cover costs for teaching, scientific and administrative services. The instalments determined by the University are in line with the ‘Regulations on Student Fees’, which deal with the following: ISEEU, CFU credits, enrolment (normal duration, or beyond the normal duration of the programme), type of degree programmes, benefits for students.
Annual fees are paid in three instalments as follows:
- 1st instalment: € 150.00 first part of fees + €172.00 regional tax + €16.00 stamp duty by 15 October;
- 2nd instalment: 50% of the remaining fees due (by 31 March);
- 3rd instalment: 50% of the remaining fees due (by 1 June).
--> For further information see the Student fees prospectus (in Italian).
Students may apply for
- student fees reduction;
- university scholarships and grants;
- ‘part-time student collaborations’ (‘150 hours’, starting from the second year of enrolment).
Deadline for applying for student fees reduction: 16 November 2020 at 1:00 pm (Italian time)
Please note: students who have not yet completed their registration at the University (for instance, those who have taken an admission exam/test to apply for a limited access degree programme, and are waiting for the results) can also apply by submitting a Benefits Application Form (DUB).When completing the DUB, students must include all benefits they intend to apply for: if applying for several benefits with different deadlines, they will have to submit their DUB by the earliest deadline.
Find out more about our services and how to access them in the Guide to Services (in italian).