Student fees (taxes, university fees and benefits) – Prospective StudentsServizi
University fees paid by students to the University are used to cover costs for teaching, scientific and administrative services. The instalments determined by the University are in line with the ‘Regulations on Student Fees’, which deal with the following: ISEEU, CFU credits, enrolment (normal duration, or beyond the normal duration of the programme), type of degree programmes, benefits for students.
Annual fees are paid in three instalments as follows:
- 1st instalment: € 150.00 first part of fees + € 173.00 regional tax + € 16.00 stamp duty by 15 October;
- 2nd instalment: 50% of the remaining fees due (by 31 March);
- 3rd instalment: 50% of the remaining fees due (by 31 May).
--> For further information see the Student fees prospectus (in Italian).
Students may apply for
Specifically, students may apply for:
- student fees reduction;
- university scholarships and grants;
- ‘part-time student collaborations’ (‘150 hours’, starting from the second year of enrolment).
Please note: students who have not yet completed their registration at the University (for instance, those who have taken an admission exam/test to apply for a limited access degree programme, and are waiting for the results) can also apply by submitting a Benefits Application Form (DUB).
When completing the DUB, students must include all benefits they intend to apply for: if applying for several benefits with different deadlines, they will have to submit their DUB by the earliest deadline.
On Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., on the groundfloor, room T.25c of the Cloister San Francesco, Via San Francesco, 22
On Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays from 8.30 a.m. to 1 p.m. calling +39 045 802 8001
VIRTUAL COUNTER FOR THE EQUAL ACCESS TO EDUCATION UNIT ON RESERVATION:
by connecting to the following link
THE OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED
- on Friday, December 9, 2022
- from Friday 23 December 2022 to Sunday 8 January 2023