One of the strategic commitments of the University of Verona is assisting students with identifying and developing their vocational and career paths. To this end, the University’s Job Placement Office:
- implements initiatives and events to present internship and employment opportunities to University of Verona graduates, and runs a job matching service;
- enhances graduates’ employability through the development of strategic and soft skills. Through the Job Placement Office, the University of Verona is accredited by the Veneto Region for delivering career guidance services to graduates.
1. Career counselling and guidance:
- one-to-one counselling sessions;
- soft skills workshops;
- career counselling workshops for PhDs;
- company events for students and recent graduates;
- training opportunities and info days.
3. Job matching service.
For further information on our services, please download the overview document in the ‘Documents’ section below, or click here.Please also check our Facebook group and subscribe for further information and everything about our events and services.