Transfer from another universityServizi
If you’re from another university and now intend to apply for a transfer to the University of Verona, you should follow the steps below:
- submit to your current university your application for transfer to the University of Verona in the ways established by your current university. At this stage you should also submit to your current university the notice of publication of the list of eligible students (graduatoria) to prove your status as a potential prospective student at the University of Verona.
- complete and submit your enrolment application on the ESSE3 student portal and select "Transfer from another university” (Trasferimento in ingresso) from the enrolment options available. Then enter the date of first enrolment in the Italian University System (i.e. the date when you first enrolled at any Italian University) and the academic year when you first enrolled at your current university. You will also need to attach a substitutive declaration of certification and/or affidavit (self-declaration) for the transfer, duly completed and signed;
- pay the first instalment of student fees by the deadlines set out for your chosen degree programme (for Limited-entry degree programmes, these are to be found in the relevant Call for applications).
- upon approval by your current university, your enrolment at the University of Verona will be effective: this will be notified to you by the University by email (confirmation email).
- Service managed by:
- Unit Enrolments Unit
Documenti Trasferimenti da altro Ateneo
Il presente modulo dopo averlo compilato e sottoscritto deve essere allegato alla domanda di immatricolazione compilata nel portale di Esse3.
FAQ trasferimenti da altro Ateneo
I have passed the admission test for my chosen degree programme: by which deadline should I submit the application to transfer from another university?
- By the enrolment deadline you should submit your application to transfer from another university to your current institution, then complete the online enrolment application on ESSE3 portal , pay the first instalment of your tuition fees via PagoPA, and wait for the confirmation email. This will be automatically sent to you by the system once you have uploaded the authorisation document from your current institution, and after your documents have been duly checked by the Enrolment Office.