Living and studying in VeronaCost of living and useful information
Student fees vary depending on the student’s financial situation and the chosen degree programme.
For further information: University Scholarships and Grants.
For details on student fees: Student fees (taxes, university fees and benefits).
ESU residences in Verona
Students can apply for accommodation atESU: accommodation spaces are allocated based on the submission of a successful application, and are a convenient option for students.
Accommodation fees vary from €68 to €196 depending on the rate and room type:
- Full rate: €85 triple room, €109 double room, €135 single room.
- Reduced rate: €68 triple room, €87 double room, €108 single room.
- Standard rate: €121 triple room, €171 double room, €196 single room.
Students may also choose to rent a room or a bed space in a shared flat or house. In the city centre of Verona and in the university area of Veronetta (Humanities/Economics/Law Campus) typical rents in private shared flats are as follows:
• from €200 for a single bed in a double room (shared).
• from €250 for a single room.
In the area of Borgo Roma (Medical/Scientific campus) i rents are slightly cheaper.
Ads are generally posted on noticeboards at the University, or in specific Facebook groups.
Other types of student accommodation
Collegio Don Mazza also provides accommodation options for students.
Should you need help when looking for accommodation, please contact ISU Verona.
At the ESU canteens of the University students can benefit from reduced prices, which vary depending on the type of meal, as follows:
• Mini: from €1.70 to €3.50;
• Small: from € 2.20 to € 4.60;
• Full: from € 2.70 to € 5.70.
ESU Verona canteen service
Meal prices - 2017/18