Prima dell'arrivo: supporto nella richiesta del visto di ingresso, nulla osta per ricerca, alloggi, assicurazione sanitaria, ecc.
All'arrivo: informazioni sui servizi offerti dall'università (corsi di lingua italiana offerti dal Centro Linguistico, mense universitarie, accesso alla rete wi-fi, biblioteche, attività sportive, ecc) e dalla città (trasporti, tempo libero, attività culturali)
- EU Immigration Portal
The EU Immigration Portal is a website intended for non-EU citizens who wish to migrate to the European Union. It contains up-to-date and practical information on EU and national immigration procedures and policies
- Entry procedures
Do you need a Visa? Entry procedures for non-Eu citizens coming to Italy
- International Researcher Survival Guide
Handbook for International Researchers and Fellows planning to spend a period at the University of Verona.
- International Students Union
The International Students Union supports the University of Verona Welcome Office in assisting international guests before arrival and during their stay in Verona.
- Private accommodation
Visiting Scholars and Professors looking for a private accommodation in Verona can get in contact with the Welcome Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to get the necessary support and assistance.
The overall available places at the University guesthouses are are arranged as follows:
- N. 3 places in single room, with private bath and 2 places in double room with private bath at the
“Corte Maddalene” Residence located in Via Campofiore (close to the Departments of Economics and Humanities). Every apartment has a shared kitchen, as well as a laundry service and wi-fi connection.
- N. 2 places in double room within a single apartment, with private bath and kitchen at the ESU Via Giuliari Residence (Borgo Roma, close to the School of Medicine and the Departments of Computer Science and Biotech).
Prices (including weekly cleaning and linen)
- 660,00 euros/month per double room (200 euros per week per room);
- 380,00 euros/month per person in single room (120 euros per week per person).
- 8 additional places, with private bath and a kitchenette, within the School of Medicine (“Istituti biologici”). The 4 double-bedded rooms are completely free of charge. Linen and daily cleaning are provided as well.
International visitors interested in booking a room at the University guesthouses, are kindly invited to verify the availability and contact the Welcome Office at email@example.com
- Verona Tourist Information
The official Verona's Tourism portal.
- Verona Guides
The Tourist Guide Association of Verona.
- Radiotaxi Verona
Taxi Service phone numbers.
- Rent a bike
Bike rental for excursions and leisure.
Travelling by train.
- Verona bike sharing
An actual public transport system for short trips.
- Bus Verona
Bus service in Verona.
- Travelling in the city
Some useful information for students and scholars, especially those travelling from the University buildings in the city centre to the Borgo Roma area, where the Colleges of Medicine and Science are located.
- University email accounts
Account configuration instructions
Improve your language skills and cultural knowledge of a foreign language
- ASE ESN Verona
Collegamento al sito ufficiale.
- University Sports Centre (CUS)
Sports for students and staff in Verona
- University Choir
Website of the University Choir
- University web radio
FuoriAulaNetwork - University web radio
- Univr magazine
The University of Verona official magazine
- International Visitors database
This survey is aimed at collecting data of international visitors coming to the University of Verona (Professors, Scholars, students, etc.) in order to create a database to be used for statistical purposes only.
- Welcome services - feedback form
This survey is aimed at measuring if and how the welcome services supplied by the University of Verona meet the expectation of international guests(Professors, Scholars, students, etc.).
- University Residences - feedback form
This form should be completed only if you had been living in the University Residences (Corte Maddalene, Piazzale Scuro, Istituti Biologici) during your stay in Verona