1) Log into Myunivr;
2) In the section "I miei insegnamenti online" (from the home page) you will find the course you have enrolled in (Professional Master’s programme, or Advanced Course);
3) Select the blue button [Accedi] beside your chosen activity in order to log into the e-Learning platform (Moodle);
4) access the pre-recorded lectures in the Panopto section.
Otherwise, you can do the following:
5) Log into the PANOPTO portal using your GIA login details. Then you will be able to access the pre-recorded lectures uploaded by browsing through the folders available for your modules (click on ‘Browse’) (VIDEO TUTORIAL – duration 1:22 min);
6) Download the Panopto app, available on the App Store for iOS devices and PlayStore for Android. Once you have launched the app, enter your university email address and then select univr.cloud.panopto.eu. You will then be asked to enter your GIA login details. Once logged in, you will be able to access the pre-recorded lectures uploaded by your lecturers.